Monday, March 14, 2005

Not much to say really

Well. I feel like posting but I'm not really sure what to say, so I am just going to say whatever comes into my head. Ok, well I think I will start with college. The stereotypical college student is lazy. Very lazy. I have recently found out how true this can be. All that the people in my class do is mess around. On friday I worked my arse off. I did so much, and we barely got anything done. I give up on them. I have decided I am leaving the place. It doesn't help that our courde tutor is so boring, and manages to make even the most interesting thing arduous. He really makes lessons so boring that I walk out of his lectures feeling relived it is over. He takes something simple and goes on for hours about it. I feel like I am back in primary school, and I have had enough!
Okay, next point. Um...
Right. Next is, well not much really. Blah!!!!!!!!

Ande my final point is random words. boing, peanut, painting, circus, love, tennis, light, disc, bum, butter, list, michael jackson(hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe),midgets, chainsaw massacre, american rednecks(help!), death, belly button and soup.

And for another thing, gigs are the second best thing ever, especially barbs gigs(YAY!!!!).

And farscape is THE best thing EVER EVER EVER EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!
wwoooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

blargh. comments are still being slow...but at least i can get to them. onto the post at hand: don't you just love it when you've nothing to say? and it ends up all random and crazy? yes, 'tis much fun. bum is definitely a silly word. hehe. and american rednecks (aren't all rednecks american? hm) super suck...bleh. alright, well that's about it i suppose. i'm about to busy myself with the mass of quizes you have above this. woo! we'll see how i turn out. :)

10:12 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that smiley is my new boyfriend.

8:50 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Motor-fucking-head! Farscape-The Best Thing Ever, wooo!!!!