Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Another day, another post...

So...
Another day, another post.
Does anyone else sometimes ponder the purpose of our existence on this planet we call the Earth?
Just me then. Actually, I don't know why I wrote that, but its never stopped me before, and it won't stop me now.

Anyway, today we were supposed to do a 5-10 minute group discussion on a topic of our choice, which was euthanasia for my group.
Well, 35 minutes later, we finally finished, phew, never have I known a discussion in class about something so serious go on so long. We passed by quite a way, and I quite enjoyed doing it. How about that, something good can come out of a key-skills lesson after all!

I'm sure that was of no interest to anyone, but I thought I would share it anyway.
Also, I watched the extended edition of The Lord Of The Rings-Return Of The King
yesterday. Wow! Great film, but very long. As in 4 hours long!

As for life outide of college, I have done nothing of note other than work recently.
Saving myself for the christmas and new year 'celebrations'. With booze. Oh yes!!!!

Quote Of The Day
"Consistency is the last resort of the unimaginative."
Oscar Wilde

Song of the day
Head Automatica-Razor

If Today Were An Animal...
It would be a donkey,
slow but quite useful, and gets there in the end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Motor-fucking-head! Farscape-The Best Thing Ever, wooo!!!!