Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Idle Hands...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is where I am at the moment. In a computer room at college. How exciting.
Oh, and these were taken with my brand new digital camera, woooo. Only £60 with a 128mb sd
memory card. Bargain.

Enough of that. I don't know what I am going to wtite next, so I am just going to make it up as I go along. Ok, recently I have been getting more and more into the various projects of Ginger . He, for those of you that don't know is, among other things, frontman of the wildhearts. He has also done bands such as silver ginger 5,singles club,clam abuse and supershit 666.
If you have never heard anything he has done, you should.Click here to listen to some of the newer wildhearts tracks. I am listening to the Silver Ginger 5 album a lot at the moment.
Which is as good a reason as any to put another picture up using my NEW camera. Mmmmmmmmmm.new*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Ok, I am bored.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

On with the post. First off, I reccommend you click here,here and if you really like clicking, click here as well.

Thats all for now, but I shall return!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Motor-fucking-head! Farscape-The Best Thing Ever, wooo!!!!