Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I got the nostalgia Blues

Bearing in mind this took 2 minutes and it's quarter to 1 in the morning, I kind of like it. Not in the sense that it's good, because it's not, but because it means something to me.

Unsure About Closure

Form and closure
pressure no more
life moves on
I look back
can't wait
won't forget
always regrets
moving forwards
but carrying the past


Another one...I feel compelled to write what I feel, but it doesn't always come out as I would like.

Irony And Memory

I think and I sigh
those were the days
don't remember why
better than today
never get them back
they are always there
time is ironic
makes you care


Again, trying to get the right words together.

Walking Forwards, Looking Back

Because of the past
I respect the present
because of the future
I long for the past
because of today
I wish it was yesterday
when tomorrow comes
Who knows where we'll be

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Motor-fucking-head! Farscape-The Best Thing Ever, wooo!!!!