Wednesday, December 15, 2004

A rare occurance...

Well here's a thig, me in on a wednesday.
Never been in college on a wednesday before, not because i'm bunking or anything, but because it is my day off. My ONLY day off, hence me not being here on any given wednesday. Except today. I have work to do, work that probably could have been done long ago if it wasn't for the Barbs forum, a magical place where you can spend hours talking to all sorts of weird and wonderful, but mainly weird people. This is the place I go to escape from doing work.
Which is why I am now doing work on my day off. Drat.
Oh well, at least it will be christmas soon...
But I have to work boxing day, oh fcuk.
I apolagise for using that cursed chav sign, but it does lead me on nicely to my next complaint. As I write this, I am writing up my analysis of a radio show I did at college. We decided to do a rock show in the end, and aside from a few problems(a lot of problems) it went alright. But then we listened to all the other shows, and had to listen to so much shite. Chavs encourage this shite music, and all of it just really pisses me off, they should all be sent off on a one way rocket to mars, or even better, the sun, that would solve it, and make all the rest of lives a bit more bearable.
Anyway, rant over, i'll talk about something more pleasant now. It seems that the Barbs gig rumored to be happening at the Camden Barfly on 17th January is going ahead! This is great news, as the Barbs are such a great band, especially live, and I was starting to get widthdrawl symtoms having not seen them for what seems like an age. I will definately going to that gig. Oh yes!!!!
Anyway, I have gone on for far too long, and I shall bid you farewell, until the next time...
Well tomorrow.

Music Of The Day
The Wildhearts-Vanilla Radio

Quote Of The Day
Whats the difference between in-laws and outlaws?
Outlaws are wanted.
-Jethro

If today were an animal..
It would be a Sloth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Motor-fucking-head! Farscape-The Best Thing Ever, wooo!!!!