Thursday, April 07, 2005

Fuck Fuck Fuck...

Fuck!
Hello, and yes, I am in a bit of a bad mood.The bastard weather got me on my way down to the library, and decided first to rain, then, once I was soaked, decided hail would be an excellent idea. My ears are now bright red through a barrage of rather large hailstones homing in on them, which was quite painful, and my jeans have absorbed a ridiculous amount of water, making me look like I have wet myself from my feet up to my knees. Fuck!!
As I type this, I can hear the weather continuing outside, which does not bode well for my half mile walk to hospital radio medway. Oh well.
I am currently off college(half term) but I am actually having less fun than I do when I am at college!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No particular reason for that picture, I just felt like putting it there. And another...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thats all for now, I will be back when I can(be bothered).

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

Blogger LiVEwiRe said...

Sounds like a bit of a rough day. I hate when anything makes me appear as if I've wet myself. Even when I actually have...

9:57 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Motor-fucking-head! Farscape-The Best Thing Ever, wooo!!!!