Monday, December 19, 2005

Shrine

Best Book: Neil Gaiman-Sandman...I can't remember which one
Runner Up: I really should read some of the many books I have, but finding the time or patience isn't easy anymore. Especially makes me feel guilty because I love reading so much and used to read so much...well at leasy my new years resolution is easy.

Best CD: Porcupine Tree-Deadwing
Runner Up: Ginger-Valour De Chorazon
Favourite old CD heard for the first time: Onthe sunday of life-Porcupine Tree
even though I've not heard it yet. But I know its going to be good. It might even overtake deadwing.
Live Event: Porcupine Tree at the sheaperds bush empire was great.
Favourite Song: Ooh, hard...lazarus by porcupine tree maybe
Favourite Old song heard for the first time: Nine Cats-Porcupine Tree
Most Irritating Singer Ever: Just one? Westlife, Il Divo, Gerard Way of my chemical flatulence, and the list goes on...
Person(s) I'd most like to smack in the face: Whoever was behind the crazy frog.
Honourable slugging: All of the singers I listed above for crapness, and the guy who is behind crazy frog...again
Hero: Ginger
Heroic second: Tie Between Lemmy, Peter Jackson, and Steven Wilson

Favourite TV show: Farscape. Ok, it's been cancelled, but nothing even comes close.
Honourable second: Top gear is great, and the simpsons.
Favourite Film: Devils Rejects and King Kong
Favourite old film watched for the first time: So many...maybe save the green planet or oldboy, or boys don't cry, or...
Favourite shop: Virgin. Well they pay my wages, so what do you expect?

Crappiest thing that happened (in a tongue in cheek way - you don't need my misery):
Wildhearts splitting up maybe?

3 Comments:

Blogger Ginger Doll said...

Look what I started!

I love the Sandman as well, Seasons in the Mist being the personal fav.

I also love Buffy the Vampire Slayer if we're talking repeated TV shows! And have a sneaking love for Smallville..
Take care

xx

11:41 pm  
Blogger Reluctant Nomad said...

Also a great Neil Gaiman fan. Have you read Coraline? Sublime stuff - ostensibly for kids and described as Lewis Carrol meets Stephen King

3:02 am  
Blogger LiVEwiRe said...

Haven't gotten to that particular Gaiman but plan to soon. And what is this Crazy Frog thing you speak of?!?!?!? =)

8:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Motor-fucking-head! Farscape-The Best Thing Ever, wooo!!!!