Thursday, October 20, 2005

EROTIC Little Red Riding Hood

In the company of wolves is basically that. I think thats the title anyway. I haven't seen the film, but thats basically what it says it is...well it mentions little red riding hood and erotic, so...

Now dtm tries to get his head round doing an actual post about something, instead of writing random shit...no offence to random shit.

Right. I know I said I would post more, but I'm slacking again, so I really, REALLY must post more. Don't let me get away with it any more. Poke me until I post.

Filmage is on its way soon I hope. For those of you who don't already know about it, go here.
Also, there will be a website up before too long, which will act as a hub for information to do with various productions and stuff.
Any suggestions about a good site to buy a domain from would be much appreciated.
I'm being kicked off now, so until the next time.

2 Comments:

Blogger LiVEwiRe said...

Ok, so for the film, I'd love to play the role of 'tarty chick' or 'lamppost'. Either one. ;)

Glad to see you made an appearance back on your own blog! If you want, I'll give you three choices for you to blog on. Fact or fiction. It'll get you back in the swing of things. Could be two sentences or two paragraphs...

(tempt, tempt...)

8:04 pm  
Blogger Motormouth said...

Sounds like an idea, any ideas are very welcome. I would have done a longer post, which was what I intended, but I ran out of time.

5:46 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Motor-fucking-head! Farscape-The Best Thing Ever, wooo!!!!