Thursday, July 14, 2005

I am what I am not

I will be in the pages of a forever open book of existence in which the fools, the legends, the stupid, the brave and the worthy and the rest will lie in print beside me, and we will be bound by the same spine, but although we are all of the same origin I will never be the same as them, for I will not sell my soul for money, my eyes look upon people with kindness, not with scorn and disregard, and most important, I am me, and they will never change that. I shall live on among the worthy, while they will be forever indexed under sin. History does not look so kindly upon you once you have departed, as wealth does not pass over, unless it is true wealth, true richness...that which lies in my soul. I can live forever pround and happy. You will not be as such beyond this earth, you may be wealthy now, but I will be rich forever.

Well that was an interesting thing to happen. Occasionally, it just pours out, wether it is any good or not is up to you really.

But as in life, in death I shall be buried underneath the dirt that is poured upon me.

I have no idea what goes on in my head sometimes. but it sure is weird up there. I'm sure someone must have wired me wrong, not that I'm complaining-Weird is good!

Forever shall I walk the Earth, because never will the fucking buses stop for me godamn!

Ok, this is turning out weird but I shall keep at it, but at the moment sanity in this area ia about as stable as a fat man balancing on a teacup.

But to be fat is to benot a thin man inside a fat mans body, but indeed a fat man...in a fat mans body

What the hell am I writing? Only those who know know, but who knows if they know that I don't know except to think that they know when I really know nothing of the sort, and in fact my confusement can be measured in knots that my brain is tying itself in as we speak. For is it not said that in order to know yourself you must know what you know. No, me neither?

I am in fact not entirely sure why I am still writing, or indeed, if I should check myself into the mental ward when I go to the hospital tonight, instead of going to hospital radio.

And now for something completely different...
I saw heavenly creatures recently, and it reminded me why peter jackson is one of my favourite directors. I think all his films are great. I have seen 7 of his films and thought all of them were amazing, and what more can you ask for. I am also really looking forward to King Kong, and I'm sure it will be great. I also saw the tie in book for the collaboration between Neil Gaiman and the Henson company yesterday, and it looks amazing. The henson complany are held dear in my heart because of one thing-Farscape. That was the only T.V series that made me instantly happy as soon as I watched it. No matter how shit I was feeling, Farscape would make me feel better. It could make me laugh, cry and feel on top of the world, and all in all it is, for me, by far the best thing on tv ever. I mean that. Farscape was so good, but the audience was so fickle, and it was sad that it came down, in the end, to audience figures dropping so low they had to cancel it. It actually got more viewers over here for most of the last season than it did in america-yes, this tiny island had more people watching it than the entirety of america, where figures were as low as 1.2 million. They went up to 2.2 million over here, which they never toppen in the last season over in america. It was just too complicated for americans to follow. It became too 'in'-you had to have been following it to have any idea of what was going on. It was a real shame, but there are 88 43minute long episodes and a 3 hour special, which was made possible by the fans complaining when the show was axed(they axed it without warning, so it was left on a cliffhanger-with no prospect of it being resolved-that was really shit of the execs). If you have never seen Farscape, go out and discover it now-you won't be dissapointed.

Well I have gone on far too long, and I am going to finish now by saying thank you for reading my blog, I am honoured that someone would take the time to read something I have written. Thank you, it means a lot. *big hug to you all*

Thats all folks

For now...

I'll be back...

4 Comments:

Blogger Ginger Doll said...

Heavenly Creatures is a fantastic film - 'we're going to moider mother!', 'Oh, I thought I'd pop her on a rock', 'all the best people have bone diseases!'

One of my all time favourites, along with the LOTR trilogy, so yrs, Jackson is a genius (even his early horror stuff is very funny)

11:10 pm  
Blogger Motormouth said...

I love the LOTR trilogy, and I also love Bad Taste and Braindead, they are very funny indeed, and some of my fave films.

4:20 am  
Blogger The Prisoner said...

"What in God's name is going on here?"
"stand back boy, this calls for Divine intervention!"

4:21 am  
Blogger Motormouth said...

'"Baaaa" BOOM!!'

4:24 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Motor-fucking-head! Farscape-The Best Thing Ever, wooo!!!!