Tuesday, July 12, 2005

The bar is that way...

Well, lately I have been thinking a lot of, well lots of things, and I have come to the conclusion that life is generally unfair, and that, although we shouldn't accept it, there is not much we can do about it most of the time. I get pissed off by all sorts of things(terrorists for example, but I will do a proper, full post about that at some point, as it deserves my full on bile 'n' swear rant treatment). I have been annoyed by a loy of little things, but in the end, I have decided that I will not get worked up about it in a manner that will make me cynical and bitter(well not too much) but I will just write a rant, or rant to myself, and then just continue on my (not so) merry little way. Why? Well it is mainly because I hate being in a bad mood. I can be angry and something ang rant and soforth without needing to be in a bad mood. What is really the problem is other things. Generally other people. I do very little now, with weekends at work, the rest of the week is like a sunday, very little to do, and lots of time in which to do it. Except I have 5 days in which I have nothing to do. For some people this would be heaven. For me it is purgatory(I so spelt that wrong). It's not quite hell, but somewhere in-between. I seem to have no motivation to do anything, with writing more and learning the guitar top of my list, I seem not to get roung to it, or not have the motivation to do it. If I got out more and had more to do it might help with things like this, but as it is, I can easily do nothing except go to the library in a week, and sometimes go to the pub on friday. Part of the problem is people. I know so many, but in the way that you see someone on the street you 'know' and talk to them, but never see them otherwise. I always seem to get on alright with a lot of people, but no more. I talk more to people on a friday night than I do in the rest of the week combined mostly. Of course the people I get on the most mith are blogger people. Typically, all the people I get on with on blogger are in some far off countery, or on the other end of this one. It really is quite annoying that I juat can't seem to make proper friends. In a week my mobile is virtually redundant, save from the occasional text from Rob(the_prisoner,mr. barbsification). Unfortunately, this is not just a recent thing. I have always had this, although it is almost to the point of being ridiculous when I now know more people than ever, but do less than ever. I always considered myself a loner before, but I don't know now, because I don't have so much of a problem with being in contact with people, but have less friends. Oh well. Bit of a change from my usual rants anyway, till next time people.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Prisoner said...

no worries, you spelled purgatory right!

3:48 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Motor-fucking-head! Farscape-The Best Thing Ever, wooo!!!!