Friday, June 17, 2005

Boo!

Yes, me!!!!
I really haven't posted enough, but I have so many things to do, and so little time to do them in. I also only have access to the Internet for 50 minutes a day at the library. I apolagise for my lack of posting, and I will have something lengthy up soon! I promise!!

In the meantime, me and the_prisoner went to see Motorhead yesterday. Wow fuckind rock 'n' fuckin roll yeah!!

It was good, as you may have sumised. I will post upa review somewhere soon!!
Have a nice day!!

3 Comments:

Blogger LiVEwiRe said...

Hmmm.... so I take it you had a good time? good for you! We need to get you a computer... that way you can post when you feel like it. Shall we take up a collection?

2:48 pm  
Blogger Motormouth said...

The computer is sorted, its just the internet I need. Irecently got a new computer, which I will have to start paying for soon, so I don't think I'll be able to afford the internet at home for a while.

9:32 am  
Blogger LiVEwiRe said...

We'll be patient =)

3:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Motor-fucking-head! Farscape-The Best Thing Ever, wooo!!!!