Thursday, May 26, 2005

1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying interview me.
2. I will respond by asking you five questions - each persons will be different.
3. You will update your journal / blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

1. What made you decide to grow a beard?
I thought it would look cool(well more cool than I would look without one anyway)
It just grew on me(pun intended, HA)

2.Beverage of choice?
Alcahol, lots of it, for price and value beer, otherwise not bothered too much.

3.Describe your ideal gig/concert.
Wildhearts/ginger/silver ginger 5(any one of those, as long as ginger is involved) playing with motorhead, propped up by the Barbs!

4.What's playing? right now?
I've just done a radio show at college, and I played 2 system of a down tracks, a motorhead one and a pink floyd one among others.

5.Who are you currently finding most attractive?
A girl I work with *blushes*.
Celebrity wise nobody at the moment(well maybe Natalie Portman a bit)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Motor-fucking-head! Farscape-The Best Thing Ever, wooo!!!!