Thursday, April 28, 2005

Nil by mouth

Fucked if I know what insane thoughts lurk in the dark crevices of my mind, brooding, and breeding, preying on the weak and the unsure to slowly invade my conciousness and infiltrate my waking actions. How can I control what I do not know, what can be done about the flowing lava of heated thoughts welling up and destroying all in their path, who are we to say what will and will not happen in our own minds, if not because of lack of control as a singular being, but as a whole, as a destructive force which cannot be contained by the will of the self within, but what we are without. True power. Those with it misuse it, those without it crave it, or pretend they have it, and so some, the ignorant, who are either lucky or foolhardy, depending on your view, just don't give a damn.
When it comes down to what the race of humans can do, the answer is simple. We can unite as one and contain the flow if ignorance and destruction. Mend the bridges in our mind leading to peace and cross the to safety in numbers. This planet of ours cannot withstand the attack of stupidity forever, and when, for it is indeed whwn not if, when that happens, we are doomed to a deserved fate of fools who let greed cloud sanity and reason, and that would be, as a whole, truly deserved.
We are god, not individually, but as a unit. We worship a being we cannot see, because we wish to pass the blame and the responsibility onto someone else. God will not help you, because he does not exist, except in each of us. We must save ourselves and others, not bask in the ignorance of our false saviour.
Our time will not come, it will be made. We will create it. It must happen, although, if the truth is told, we are not worthy of any more chances.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ginger Doll said...

Hey Dan! It allowed me to access you and not bloody 'word of god'...

Is it ok if I add you to my list of people?

1:56 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen to that, bro *pimpin' face*

But seriously, we don't deserve another chance do we? and yet, will we get one anywa? ahve we know turned so far down the path of self destruction, that there is no turning back?

10:57 pm  
Blogger LiVEwiRe said...

Lots of true words spoken there... and I really like the dark feeling of it. I think that darkness comes from the simple truth you've intertwined. I'm soo glad you wrote!!!

10:05 am  
Blogger Motormouth said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:40 am  
Blogger Motormouth said...

Alicia- You can certainly add me to your list of people. You are on mine already.

Alicia-Glad you liked whatever that was.
I didn't actually plan to write that, but it just spewed forth. My mind is a strange place, full of stuff like that. I never seem to write anything happy or optimistic. Oh well.

Livewire-Thanks for the kind words, always nice to know that people like what I write.

8:20 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Motor-fucking-head! Farscape-The Best Thing Ever, wooo!!!!