Monday, April 18, 2005

Dr. Who

Well, after watching the first four episodes of the new Dr. Who, I can now say for certain that I am very impressed. The BBC has managed to update it, and make it work. It isn't quite the same as the previous classic incarnations of the show, but it is very entertaining, and does not tarnish the proud legacy of the show. Unlike the awful one-off with Paul McGann, or whatever his name was. So well done to the beeb. Hoorah and YAY. Woot as well I suppose.

Some exciting news now. Well I'm excited anyway. I may be getting a new computer. This is not fully confirmed, but it is ABOUT FUCKING TIME, is all I can say.
Even more exciting is that it would be 2.8GHZ processor with 80 gig hard-drive and DVD-RW.
This may well happen this week, so I am wetting myself with excitement. Although not literally, that would be embarassing. Obviously(well of course it is obvious, wouldn't YOU be embarrased if you wet yourself? If not then you are very weird.

In other news, I have discovered a band who, by what I have heard of their latst album, are great. This band is porcupine tree, and you should check them out.

That is all for now, more from me later. Over and out.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Prisoner said...

i am loving the new doctor who as well, though it may be over before it has even begun if Chris Eccleston's replacement isn't up to scratch. My Mum and i reckon the time is right for someone older, or our first female or black Dr Who. and certainly not the bloke from casanova unless it's peter o'toole.

8:42 am  
Blogger LiVEwiRe said...

You talk of wetting yourself like it's a BAD thing...sheesh! =)

1:43 pm  
Blogger Motormouth said...

The new computer is supposed to be coming today. YAY!!!!
I have now got the porcupine tree album, and it is amazing!!

7:24 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Motor-fucking-head! Farscape-The Best Thing Ever, wooo!!!!