Tuesday, April 12, 2005

I fart in your general direction!!!!

Random flying monkeys paint sheep
purple.

I stepped out of bed into a penguin this-morning. I was not amused. Neither was the penguin. Or his wife. We had words. And settled out of court.

My pink and yellow mouse blew my cow out of the hole in our galaxy the day before tomorrow. This was confusing to me, as I do not remember them fighting before. Maybe they were robots all along.

Talking of long, a strange thing happened today.

Isn't that interesting, said the fly to the 1,000 foot high ninja death machine. rargghhhhhhhhhtrfhgpoofpoofpoopoomooflibblewobbly. Said the 1,00 foot high ninja death machine, reasonably.

Always look on the bright side of life.
Cos the dark side is a real shit.

QWERTY
YTREWQ
No, neither do I.

Yes, I am arriving, hello, and welcome...

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That made absolutley no sense at all.

most excellent!

12:02 am  
Blogger Motormouth said...

I'm confused, and I wrote it!

6:35 am  
Blogger LiVEwiRe said...

Confusion is what makes it great. Do you think they were penguin robots, tho?

8:40 pm  
Blogger Motormouth said...

Could be...

6:48 am  
Blogger The Saturnyne said...

I was just about to comment, when i noticed the nifty "farscape" logo. And my mind wandered...

I've just started watching it late at night on BBC3, y'see. And they've pissed me of with it already cos i'm sure they've buggered the continuity up. Bastards!

So, this post: Too many penguins. Not enough otters. Dancing. Christ!- is that the time!??!

S.zZzZz

10:02 pm  
Blogger Motormouth said...

Farscape is brilliant!!!!!
Best thing ever!!!!!!!!!!
I own all of the episodes!!!!!
Yaaaaaay!!!!!!
Better not have buggered the continuity up, bastads!!!!
Oh well, at least they are showing them again!!!!!

1:11 am  
Blogger Laura said...

good lord. that was positively the most brilliant set of entirely random and thought-provoking (or confusing) statements i've ever read in my life! huzzah to you! huzzah i say! i wish i could do that. did it take a while to come up with? or did it just flow freely? (for the sake of me not feeling even more jealous i'm going to hope it took hours to come up with!)

you made my evening. that was glorious.

1:12 am  
Blogger Motormouth said...

It just flowed I'm afraid. weirdo that I am!
Thanks for the praise, I may do another one, I may not. MWUAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Hello Good Morning LALA. HIC!!

3:17 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Motor-fucking-head! Farscape-The Best Thing Ever, wooo!!!!