Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Gig overload!!

Ok, well I was already going to see Motorhead on the 16th june. Motorhead are a great live band(seen the before) and it is their 30th anniversary gig. Next up was a plan to go and see electric eel shock(see a post I did a while back for more on them). I don't know if this is still going ahead due to current lack of money, but when I get paid I shall see about that. I also wanted to go and see 'A' (see links section) live. I may well go if there are still tickets left. I also still had hope that I could go to Download at Donnington, but this will come down to a lot of things, especially considering money and distance, not to mention lack of previous festival experience. Finally, I am now going to see Tori Amos live in June. This is down to James, a friend of mine who is paying for our tickets. June should be interesting, with a Tori Amos gig, then later in the month a Motorhead gig. Possibly a Metal festival in-between.
Live music is great though, and I am really looking forward to my forthcoming gigging schedule.
Rock 'n' fucking roll!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Motor-fucking-head! Farscape-The Best Thing Ever, wooo!!!!