Friday, May 06, 2005

And thus, the shawl of Inadequacy was flung forth from her shoulders, her hair flying in the breeze as she was caught in a whirlwind of optimism and new-found confidence in how great she really was.
Those quisling fucks that bullied me, what do they know, they shall burn in the fires of the hell that their foul minds will create to punish them for their life of sin. I shall stand tall and proud, and they shall melt into a puddle of shit, destined to be cleared away to spare the shame of it. My journey starts here. From now on I will never again be held back, but will look forward and leave the past behind me where it belongs. Now is a new dawn of hope and I am the shining sun. Something special starts today, and tomorrow, the journey will start for real. Soon the whole world shall see. They will all see...

I am not really sure why I wrote this, I just sat down at the computer, started typing, and it came out. I may make more of it, create a full story from it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ginger Doll said...

A description of the Lib Dem's post 2005 election mebbe?!

2:07 pm  
Blogger LiVEwiRe said...

Love the use of the phrase "shawl of inadequacy"! Really brings to mind a change for her, but how much is what I wonder... the last line almost sounds menacing. Or just certain. or menacing. I don't know! =)

3:47 pm  
Blogger The Prisoner said...

fuck me thats incredible!

8:01 am  
Blogger Motormouth said...

Glad you liked it. I really should write a full story though, rather than just a little bit of something like that every now and then.

6:57 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Motor-fucking-head! Farscape-The Best Thing Ever, wooo!!!!