Wednesday, June 08, 2005

And about time too...

I thought it was about time I got back to posting so HELLO!!
Yes, I just really have not had anything I particularly wanted to post about, and I still don't, but I usually come up with something part way through typing and go on and on and on and on, so here goes...

Well first of all I have been buying way too many CD's as usual, my latest buys are Motorhead-Live At Brixton '87, 2 Porcupine Tree albums and a 3 colours red
collection. This is in addition to the Best of the wildhearts album I got earlier this month, and the sons and daughters album which followed. As well as 2 white stripes albums, including the new one(which from what I've listened to so far I don't think much of). This is quite a lot, even for me. Oh, and the reissue of the clam abuse album as well, which is ace.

I have also quit college! YAY! Bastard place was awful, crap tutors and crap people, I'll do my own thing now thankyouverymuch! Starting with learning how to play the guitar!

Well, I have posted, and will find something more interesting to post about next time, but until then...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3 Comments:

Blogger The Prisoner said...

hang that bastard! though i'd also like to see all the jamster execs hanging next to him.

2:44 am  
Blogger LiVEwiRe said...

You quit school??? Well, good for you. If you weren't happy, why force it? If you ever decide to return it'll be on your terms, not because you feel it is 'expected' of you.

3:47 pm  
Blogger Ginger Doll said...

YAY for all drop outs (and that includes me!)

I dropped out of uni first time round cos I hated it (and I spent all my time getting drunk at gigs until I ended up in hospital having my head stapled and singing Bohemian Rhapsody...but that's another story!).

You'll probably find parents and responsible adults tell you that you've commktted a heinous crime. You haven't - you've probably just protected your sanity. When you finally decide what you want to do go back to college then - I did, and somehow ended up with a masters...(but I'm a masochist, so you don't necessarily need to follow my example!)

have fun learning guitar and doing what YOU want to do

*BIG HUGS!*

12:27 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Motor-fucking-head! Farscape-The Best Thing Ever, wooo!!!!