Friday, July 15, 2005

Brainsaw

Sorry, I just love that title(It's a Therapy? song dontcha know)(and yes that question mark is 1. Supposed to be there and 2. Spiffing)(also they are a fantastic band, who are great live, and there is a link to their wonderfully title therapyquestionmark.com website in my sidebar over there)(also they are Irish)(if you find that at all interesting)(which you probably won't)(you may be wondering why I am using so many brackets, well I can assure you that is also what I am thinking)(that and peanuts)(coated with Elephant)(ferjhgrehtgfrwehtghrwuhtguhreuhg)

1 Comments:

Blogger LiVEwiRe said...

Do you know that you have more added comments in parentheses (you really do) than regular text? (I wouldn't lie...) heehee... it just made me laugh.
And isn't is just about your birthday, mister? Is it safe to wish you a happy bday? =)

3:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Motor-fucking-head! Farscape-The Best Thing Ever, wooo!!!!