Monday, November 10, 2008

Bop-It

It all started on friday. I was at work that day, but, as it way Rob's birthday party, went straight from work, with John, to that. Now I was ill already, but it was only a cold, and annoying as it was, which was a lot seeing as it had been with me for almost 3 weeks, thats all it was. The evening was going ok, there was Pizza, drink, friends, fireworks and fun. This continued, however, at some point during the evening I began to cough. Not a small cough like the coughs you get everyday, but a dry, painful cough. This continued. I still enjoyed the evening, but I still had the cough. I was at work the next day, and it was possibly the worst day of my life, physically and in some ways mentally. I was coughing every few seconds the entire day. Staff told me to go home, hell even customers told me I should go home, but my manager didn't, so I just coped...just. I couldn't go in to work the following day, my voice was almost gone, and my diaphragm was killing me, as was my throat. Still I had a cough. I had bought some medicine on saturday, and eventually, the cough abated, mostly. I had an apointment with the doctor anyway, and I am now on more pills to help. I also have a gel for my wrist, which has an inflamed tendon apparently, which is rather painful, and stops me gripping, or doing much at all with my left hand. It makes work more difficult certainly. I had been on pills for it before, but now something new. Of course, I have to pay for them. So thats the last few days. Not the best of times for me in many ways, although I did enjoy the party, it was good fun, and I had my first miniatures painting session today and finished painting my first model, which I think came out rather well. Hopefully my health will improve soon, as I am beginning to tire of illness.

Dan
xxxx

1 Comments:

Blogger Ginger Doll said...

That cough sounds grim, hope u feeling better now and the pesky customers aren't infecting you with anymore viral nasties...

J xx

6:56 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Motor-fucking-head! Farscape-The Best Thing Ever, wooo!!!!