Thursday, December 16, 2004

The Importance Of Being At College...

Hello everone, well anyone really.

Anyway, I did only my second ever radio broadcast today, and it was great!!!!
I got to play some cool music, and I thought I did a very good job presenting.
Among my many remarks was a moan about Q magazine.

They gave an 'off form' Avril Lavigne 2/5, the same as an 'on form' Wildhearts, about whom they said all their songs sounded the same!!!!
This is why Q magazine is such a big load of rubbish, and deserves to be classed alongside smash hits magazine.

Anway, on a lighter note, it will be Christmas soon, YAY!!!!

Also, I have added some things to the sidebar for you to enjoy, and I hope to get a poll sorted out soon, so that gives you something to look forward to!!!!

Todays Music
The Barbs-Straight Outta Comix

Quote Of The Day
"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
-Eleanor Roosevelt

If Today Was An Animal...
It would be a monkey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Motor-fucking-head! Farscape-The Best Thing Ever, wooo!!!!