Friday, December 17, 2004

Friday

Hello, and welcome to the end of the week.
Well it is for some people, I have to work saturday and sunday.
This is not a good thing, although at least I quite like my job and the people I work with.
As promised, I have set up a poll, which I hope you will take the time to do.
I have also continued adding thing to the sidebar, which I hope you like.
I have now set up a tagboard as well, so feel free to comment.

Music of the day
Head Automatica-Beating heart baby

Quote of the day
"Remember, people will judge you by your actions, not your intentions. You may have a heart of gold -- but so does a hard-boiled egg."
-Anon

If today were an animal...
It would be a dog, a bit stupid, but useful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Motor-fucking-head! Farscape-The Best Thing Ever, wooo!!!!