Thursday, January 05, 2006

I'm reviewing...the situation...

So an Englishman, an Irishman, a Scotsman, a Vicar, a Priest and a Rabbi walk into a pub and the barman says what is this, some sort of joke?

Well it made me laugh anyway.
It's from the film Keeping Mum by the way, which is great. Hurrah for British comedy!
"You must play the role of little clitiris"
"I can't sir"
"And why not?"
"Well sir I am Allcock, I fear the role of little clitiris is outside my range"

Another great line from a great british film, the Libertine, starring Johnny Depp as the Earl of Rochester. He was great in the role obviously.

4 Comments:

Blogger LiVEwiRe said...

I'll shamefully admit, I usually don't get brit humor. I know... I'm awful. *sigh* I've been hoping to catch the Libertine at some point; so you thought it was good, eh?

12:02 am  
Blogger Motormouth said...

It was an amazing film, and I think there are a lot of things in that film that anyone would find funny. I have to say I don't get most American humour.

4:24 am  
Blogger The Prisoner said...

anyone would find keeping Mum funny, provided they like their humour as black as night.
a serial killer comedy. genius

8:12 am  
Blogger The Prisoner said...

just to be different here's a non spam post.

you've been tagged

7:22 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Motor-fucking-head! Farscape-The Best Thing Ever, wooo!!!!