Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Well now, it has been a while. A lot of things have happened, and I shall address these in a future post, but for now, hello, my name is Dan, I play in a band. I have a life and stuff, which includes a girlfriend and a job. I love one. If the idea of me being in a band interests you, please go here . I hope this pleases you. If anyone is reading this, good for you, I like you. Unless I don't, in which case, why? In summary, expect more soon. Until the next time... Dan xxxx

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, marvelous weblog layout! How lengthy have you ever been blogging for?
you made blogging glance easy. The entire glance of your site is fantastic, let alone the content!
Feel free to surf my web blog - Newscaller Radio

12:03 am  
Blogger LiVEwiRe said...

Just stopping by to say hi. Because you like me. I'm one of the people you like. Hahahaha. =)

10:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Motor-fucking-head! Farscape-The Best Thing Ever, wooo!!!!