Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Links 'n' Laughs!

So...hmm, yeah...

Well I have been a bit bored recently, all this unemployment, lack of job opportunities and general lack of motivation has kinda stopped me doing anything much.
I have however done a second music video for a local band called 'What Would Jesus Drive' for their forthcoming single 'The Girls Are In Charge'
If you wish to see the first video we did then go here
The new video will be part animated and part live action, the animated bits are great, and the live action stuff was fun to film, if a bit difficult to set up, not that it's that complicated, but we didn't have much space to get the lighting right. But it went well and hopefully the video will be done soon. We also filmed a live gig of their new line up as well(we had previously filmed a few gigs, but with their old line up of just the 2 of them, now there are 4 of them)
If you wish you can check out their myspace
Or the Guitarist/Singer's other band The Mind Without Maths

I have also recently discovered an excellent comedian/musician by the name of Tim Minchin. I think he is best represented by these links:

If I Didn't Have You
Angry 'Feet'
Not Perfect
Mitsubishi Colt
Inflatable You

I hope you enjoy those, and while you're at it, this video is the funniest thing I have EVER seen!

Thats all for now, I'll be back with something more substantial soon!

Dan
xxxx

6 Comments:

Blogger Ginger Doll said...

As I'm currently meant to be working from home (but I'm eating bacon sandwiches, drinking tea & reading your blog!) I haven't check out the vid yet, but will.

Saw Tim Minchin on Buzzcocks, he was very funny.

And making a video isn't not doing anything!

4:15 am  
Blogger Motormouth said...

Tut tut lol. He is very funny indeed, and his songs, poetry and stand up are all excellent!
Yeah, making a video is something, but only took a couple of hours as a lot of the video is animation, and i'm not editing it. Still, it was a fun distraction!
Hope you are well :)

Dan
xxxx

10:26 am  
Blogger LiVEwiRe said...

Out of the loop as usual but I'll stop back and check out the links. Perhaps tomorrow? yes, tomorrow then! =)

9:14 pm  
Blogger Ginger Doll said...

Yooooooooooo-Hoooooooooooooo! Anybody home?!

8:21 am  
Blogger LiVEwiRe said...

So I peer in after having my head up my arse and no one is home. Hmpf.

7:19 pm  
Blogger LiVEwiRe said...

Dan, it's official - you are a lousier (is that a word?) blogger than I am! And I pretty much suck lately. Hope all is well - miss you! xoxo

6:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Motor-fucking-head! Farscape-The Best Thing Ever, wooo!!!!