Sunday, January 04, 2009

Top 25 Movies Of All Time

Why not? I decided to update my list of top movies, and now it's a top 25. I may change this around a bit soon, maybe even decide on a top 30 instead, but for now, in no particular order...

Juno
Dark Knight
Wall-E
Jurassic Park
Lion King
Terminator 2
Devils Rejects
Dawn Of The Dead
V For Vendetta
American Beauty
Finding Neverland
Thank You For Smoking
The Matrix
Hard Candy
Good Night, And Good Luck
Wizard Of Oz
Nausicaa Of The Valley Of The Wind
Princess Mononoke
Assassination Of Jesse James By The Coward Robert Ford
Pans Labyrinth
The Proposition
Bad Taste
LOTR Trilogy
Heavenly Creatures
There Will Be Blood

4 Comments:

Blogger Ginger Doll said...

Some good choices. Heavenly Creatures is one of my all time fav films. I love the whimsy of their fantasy culminating in the final brutality. Fabulous film.

U ok anyway? Where u been?!

8:13 am  
Blogger Motormouth said...

Ah yes, a fine film. I've been both bored and busy. Bored as in I got made redundant(which is pretty much meaning i'm headed towards financial apocalypse)and busy as in i've been looking for jobs, going to interviews, trying to sort out finances etc. I have been on here, but just not felt like posting anything really. I will put something up soon though. Hope you're good?

1:54 am  
Blogger Ginger Doll said...

yep, I'm fine. I dropped a bag of coffee on my head in the work's kitchen about 30 mins ago, so I could have done without the coffee grinds going everywhere!

Considered going back to education...? Have some time out, be a student...do a degree in creative writing and literature of something! Drink beer!

1:21 am  
Blogger Motormouth said...

On your head? thats not where coffee goes. I cannot afford to go back to education alas, too many outgoings. I could do with the break, and I would like to leard something, but I need to have a job, although i'm kinda tempted to do a course in some form.
Drinking beer isn't a bad idea...

4:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Motor-fucking-head! Farscape-The Best Thing Ever, wooo!!!!