Saturday, December 26, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like bollocks

Ho ho ah, whatever.

Well I hope everyone had a lovely crab mess, I mean Christmas. I have always loved Christmas, but the last few years...it seems to have had it's magic lessened, I think in part because of the aggresive retail world I seem to be in. Shops are more concerned with maximising profits than giving their staff any sort of Christmas cheer. Sure there are Christmas songs, but it's just not the same as it once was. I suppose thats progress eh?

In other news, not that what I just typed was news, it was some words. But in other news, my review of the year, including my albums, films, and games of the year will be coming soon, as will my albums/films/games of the decade. Working that out is becoming...interesting!

I would certainly be interested in seeing lists from other people, always interested in lists :)

Dan
xxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Motor-fucking-head! Farscape-The Best Thing Ever, wooo!!!!