Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Let it snow, let it snow...actually could it stop now please

Well, more snow. Getting a bit sick of it now. Makes getting into work more difficult, and...well I don't really go anywhere else so not much else to affect. Although it did affect my band Z Stacks . Our Keys player/drummer could not make it to our gig at an 18th birthday party for one of our members' sisters. This caused a slight problem, but we went ahead anyway, and it went rather well, played for an hour, somehow (we played pretty much all the songs we know)and everyone seemed to enjoy us.

Well I know I have promised a review of the year...but I have had trouble putting it together, it's still coming, don't worry about that.

In the meantime, all my poetry is gathered here if you haven't already seen it dtmthinktank

Well thats all for now, take care out there.

Dan
xxxx

1 Comments:

Blogger LiVEwiRe said...

I'm with you. Down with snow.

9:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Motor-fucking-head! Farscape-The Best Thing Ever, wooo!!!!