Tuesday, December 21, 2004

4 Days 'till Christmas!!!!

Hello, and welcome.
Today I have managed to change the look of my blogger title, I hope you like the new look.
Today is mysecond to last day at college before Christmas.
I still have thursday to go, and I have to be in from 9:00am-4:30pm!
This is not a good thing. Oh well, at least there is not long to go.
Anyway, this is probably my pennultimate post before Christmas, but just in case I don't get to post again before then...


Todays Music
Head Automatica-Beating Heart Baby

Quote Of The Day
"Nobody really cares if you're miserable, so you might as well be happy."
-Cynthia Nelms

If today was an animal
It would be a cat. Lazy, mischievous, but intelligent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Motor-fucking-head! Farscape-The Best Thing Ever, wooo!!!!